ROAM JL Rock Rails (Stainless Steel) – Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Rock Sliders (JL Frame Mounted – 316L Stainless Steel)
MK3 ROAM JL Rock Rails in Stainless Steel (Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Sliders – JL Frame Mounted Side Armor and Steps – 316 Stainless Steel – MK3):
Protection for your JL:
The MK3 Stainless Steel ROAM JL Rock Rails (JL Frame Mounted) are constructed from laser cut 316L stainless steel and are seam welded along the step plates for ultimate strength. No drilling, cutting, or welding is required for installation. The ROAM JL Stainless Steel Rock Rails (JL Frame Mounted) are precision laser cut and profiled on the interior edge to evenly and consistently follow the curvature of the vehicle. Features an easy no drill installation, a tough non-slip step plate design, and integrated LED lighting mounts. Ball Burnished Finish: 316 Stainless Steel is naturally rust resistant; all seams are TIG welded and then polished before ball burnishing for a uniform exterior finish that is intrinsically rust resistant and corrosion resistant.
– Frame mounted. No drilling, cutting, or welding is required for installation.
– 316 Stainless Steel. Rust proof by nature. (TIG Welded)
– Does not require removal of the OE body to frame bolts for installation.
– On our JL Rock Rails (JL Frame Mounted), the mounting brackets sit higher than the lowest part of the OE body mount brackets.
– All bolt hole locations utilized face outward instead of facing downward. All OE frame drainage holes are unblocked.
– What sets our design, build process, and quality apart isn’t just how strong our JL Rock Rails are, but rather how they’re designed and built. They’re profiled and precision laser cut on the interior edge to evenly and consistently follow the curvature of the vehicle.
FREE LED lights included with purchase! Mounting location illuminates step areas. (Additional wiring required for door open/close toggle) (LED Lights are made by a third party and are not covered by the ROAM JL Rock Rails warranty.)