ROAM JL Rock Rails – Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door Rock Sliders
ROAM JL Rock Rails (Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Sliders – with integrated JL Side Armor and Steps):
Protection for your JL:
The ROAM JL Rock Rails are constructed from laser cut high strength steel (mixed 7/32″ and 1/4″ high strength steel brackets) (and mixed 1/8″ and 5/32″ high strength steel topside outer surfaces) and are seam welded along the step plates for ultimate strength. No drilling, cutting, or welding is required for installation. The ROAM JL Rock Rails are precision laser cut and profiled on the interior edge to evenly and consistently follow the curvature of the vehicle. Features an easy no drill installation, a tough non-slip step plate design, and integrated LED lighting mounts. Powdercoated with a 2 stage textured poly powdercoat for durability. Exceeds all OE specifications for resistance to the elements. Made with pride in the U. S. of A.
– Frame mounted. No drilling, cutting, or welding is required for installation.
– Body mounted. No drilling, cutting, or welding is required for installation.
– Does not require removal of the OE body to frame bolts for installation.
– On our JL Rock Rails, the mounting brackets sit higher than the lowest part of the OE body mount brackets.
– All bolt hole locations utilized face outward instead of facing downward. All OE frame drainage holes are unblocked.
– What sets our design, build process, and quality apart isn’t just how strong our JL Side Armor Steps are, but rather how they’re designed and built. They’re profiled and precision laser cut on the interior edge to evenly and consistently follow the curvature of the vehicle.
FREE LED lights included with purchase! Mounting location illuminates step areas. (Additional wiring required for door open/close toggle) (LED Lights are made by a third party and are not covered by the ROAM JL Rock Rails warranty.)